KYIV, May 2012, CI festival

I decided to take the Train from Berlin to Kiev for participating to the Kyiv CI Festival.
28 hours passing trough Poland in an old Sovietic train... YES


I arrived in Kiev some days before the beginning of the Festival and Valeriy had the kindness to open the doors of his house... Again... Origami forever...
Vadim, who I met before in Fuerteventura Festival invited me to the Kyiv Sunday jam...
In petit comité, Vadim, me and Vadim!
Very nice day... After the jam, Vadim took me to a second hand shop; ah yes! I came in Kiev with only winter clothes but it was 35°C, other ridiculous beliefs... There I bought my famous blue dress (I used in most of my video dance performances...)

It was such a good decision to go there! The best Festival I did. Ever ever ever...
Amazing teachers, most people from Russia and Ukraine, incredible jam (watch video) (opportunity to dance during the same jam with the best CI teachers and people from everywhere...), sound machine jam (watch video) , organization team/particpants (watch video)/teachers (watch video) night performances, great organization, nice Family.

SPACIBA!

This Festival has been a really good jump in my dance, I found during the jams who I was as a CI dancer... And I liked it!

Anecdote: during one jam, I dance a long time with Blake Nellis, and feel for the first time what means ""both are part of an expanded body" (Steve Paxton). Flowing, flying, falling, laughing... Impossible to define who initiate the movement, one Body-Mind. After the dance, I was shaking like a leaf... too much emotions... I was completly confused... It was real? Joerg was here, I go to him for sharing my experience, he enjoyed to witness me like that and gave me a Master-hug.

Teachers: Brenton Cheng, Frey Faust, Joerg Hassman (my intensive), Mirva Makinen, Ruslan Santah,
Leilani Weis, Blake Nellis, Otto Akanen, Yaniv Mintzer, Vega.
 

When, I was in Berlin I took the decision to go from Kiev to Madrid.  An intuition, I wanted to follow... I went to the intensive workshop of Fernando Pelliccioli and Carlos Osatinsky (other such good idea).

Merci intuition pour ta générosité. Je t'aime!

No comments:

Post a Comment