MONTREAl, July 2012, my body meet his cello

One night, coming back home after "Passons par ici" afternoon, a cello music coming from courtyard stopped our bike... It has been a very nice surprise to see Adrian Copeland practising with his cello in this intimate place.



After the evening I spent alone in the Laurier place, my body was so thankfull to feel the vibrations of this instrument. We say hello and I start to dance, more and more, Voix Off  was recording, we stay improvising together with the sunset. Magic meeting between the cello and my body. I felt super connected. FULLNESS

Here a video of this first amazing meeting. The street has been for me the best place to meet artists...

Of course, after 1 hour of improvisation, we have sometimes to discuss. I felt already so close to Adrian, my body was connected to his cello... so verbal communication was not so essential, but usefull for meet again! experimenting in the plateau Mont-Royal (video)...

And more and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment